Diapers, Doctors & Back Pain

10/25/2005 07:04:00 PM

One word can describe the last few weeks....overwelming. I am slowly becoming one of those "Hermit People" you see on talk shows that stay at home, blinds drawn only to remove themselves from bed to eat or use the lav. If I had much longer to go I may require a Maury Povich intervention. Lucky for myself (and Mark) we only have a short time until little Nell Nell is here. I have officially forgotten what my feet look like and am starting to forget what my legs look like as well. I am assuming that if I do get post partum depression it could have a lot to do with seeing my thighs again for the first time in months (I hope they break me in easy with the mirrors) . I am truly excited for the moment labor starts and can honestly say I am not afraid at all (yet) about the labor process....so those of you who told me your horror stories about labor have failed at your task to shock and bewilder HA! Today we visited a wonderful daycare and I think it may be the one we choose when the time comes. It's alot like a prison enviroment...low lighting, high tech surveillance and a yard out back to exercise in for half an hour a day. Brilliant! The other great news is that two of our best pals have just announced they to are expecting a rugrat (set to land sometime in April 06) so baby girl will have a pal to play with when Mark & I go out with our pals too! Play dates in our future...all signs point to yes!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I just want to tell you both how beautiful your new daughter is, and let you know I brag about her all the time and force everyone to look at pictures so they can see what I am talking about. Congratulations on the new addition to the family =-) We can't wait to meet her!