"Who's the one that knows illegal Ninja moves?"

9/05/2005 09:17:00 PM

3 Day Weekend! Oh...it's already over???! That went way too fast. Since we had this weekend off from our baby classes, Jaime and I spent the majority of our time slaving away at our house cleaning and doing some odd things that probably won't get done for a long time after the baby comes. We rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned all of the carpets in the house...spic and span....we figured it would be good for a new toddler! I finally painted the outside trim and touch ups on the new windows I put in the manroom. I installed a cat door in between the kitchen and man room so we can close off that room to the baby when she starts to wander. And Jaime did loads and loads of laundry and dishes and misc cleaning.
We also went to see Madagascar at the cheap theatres....I'd give it a 3 diaper rating....it was fairly funny, worth the cheap price but not necessarily worth the $9 regular price.
Oh yeah....and we watched Napoleon Dynamite again.....it just gets funnier every time I see it.

Until next time,
Mark

"Pedro offers you his protection."

0 comments: