8 weeks left, 8 lbs heavier and 8 million things left to do.

9/07/2005 05:04:00 PM

Today is now my favorite day of the week! I have been given the green light at work to work only 7-11:30 every Wed until the baby so I now have time to do Dr appts, take naps & do some killer yoga moves. Our little one is already proving to be a little rascal and I am certain she will very athletic when she finally joins us on the outside as her hobbies already include rock climbing (up my rib cage) and kickboxing (in my bladder). The time seemed to go by so quickly in the first two trimesters, but now it seems we are in some strange vortex where each second is another eternity. I am so looking forward to seeing my feet again without attempting insurpassable feats to do so, and I can't even describe how much I am looking forward to even one night of decent sleep again. Mark has been a real sport through these long months and has dealt with his share of my lovely mood swings so I am certain he feels as ready for this baby to be born as I am. I just have to keep reminding myself that shes almost here...

0 comments: