The Light and the Darkness

8/18/2005 09:35:00 PM

So this is pretty cool. It's night time, we're getting ready to go to bed, teeth are brushed, alarms are set and the lights are off. I snuggle up to "the belly" for my goodnights, but this time with a flashlight nearby. I talk to her for a little bit, wondering how her day went, what kind of positions she was in, what she ate, etc....(we're talking about the little unborn baby now). All the while she's turning and kicking, trying to communicate with me and answer the questions. And THEN I turn on the flashlight and shine it right up to where I think her head is while I talk to her some more, but she stops moving around. So I turn the flashlight off and she starts kicking like mad, so I turn it on again and she stops, and so I turn it back off again and we think there's a little alien going to poke its way through Jaime's belly she's kicking and punching so hard. Finally, I tell them both my goodnights and turn over to go to sleep. I guess she kicked and moved around all night waiting for the light to come back on. Jaime didn't sleep too well, I slept pretty good! ;}

I posted some pictures of the nursery crib we bought and the changing station I made on our MSN website....http://groups.msn.com/TheNellNellExperience/babypictures.msnw?Page=2

As well as some new pictures of my niece Katie and her new husband Chad's wedding reception
http://groups.msn.com/TheNellNellExperience/katiesweddingreception.msnw

0 comments: