A few of my favorite things....

8/16/2005 04:25:00 PM

Ok, so we're about 11 weeks away (29 weeks in) from our new baby girl (As Yet Untitled) Sometimes you can kind of see a leg or back or a head type of shape in Jaime's tummy when she stretches out and lays down. The baby seems to be lulled to sleep whenever Jaime is active, but wakes up and wants to do calisthenics when she's trying to rest. I think she's going to be a kickboxer or something like that.
I love to rest my head on Jaime's tummy and talk to the baby and feel the kicks and pushes she gives me in response. She reacts almost immediately to my voice now, anytime Jaime is resting and I'm near her I try to listen and talk....perhaps I'm one of the reasons she gets so rambunctious and Jaime doesn't get any rest! The baby also responds to Jaime's intake of sweets....she seems to do jumping jacks after a good sugar rush of Heath flavored Blizzard® :)

The nursery is almost all set up. We've now got a white crib with built in dresser drawers, and a changing table I built in the closet. Jaime wrapped some wood frames I built with some nice colorful fabric and put NEMO and Lion King prints in them. The border or the room is original Pooh. The room is mint green with white bead board paneling and trim. It's pretty cute. Pictures to follow on our website soon. (www.nellnell.com)

Well, I'm hoping to get Jaime to post on this thing some too...I'll try to keep up as best as I can. Until then....

0 comments: