McKenna's TrikeAThon to help raise money for St Jude Children's Research Hospital

3/02/2011 11:23:00 PM

McKenna is participating in a Trike-a-Thon at her preschool to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Her personal goal is $150 and her school's goal is $1500. If you'd like to help out, you can donate any amount you'd like at the link below or http://bit.ly/gdjzRj. St Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance and no child is denied treatment because of a family's inability to pay. It's a great cause and a fun time for the kids involved. Thank you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

How cute is the thought of McKenna in a Trike-a-thon to help other kids! We have a fundraiser at our school every year for St. Jude's too. It is a really wonderful organization. I'll be glad to help! Love you guys!

Mark Beadnell said...

I know, right! :) I guess they all get on their bikes or trikes or scooters and go around this track in the back of the preschool counting laps and everything. It should be fun and it is for a great cause.
When are you coming up again?

Katie said...

I can't believe McKenna will be in Kindergarten! CRAZY! I hope she gets into the class you want. Waiting for Superman is on my Netflix list, but it's a "long wait," so who knows when we'll get to see it. As a former public school teacher, I doubt it will be anything too shocking for me =-). Can't wait to see you guys in April!

Laura said...

Hopefully in June or July I'll be coming up, but it's not for sure. I need to make sure I have a job for next year first!