These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do...

12/27/2008 10:30:00 PM


She's walking, she's walking, she's walking!!!!! Our beautiful little angel has been walking for a little over a week now and is getting mighty good at it. Lilah is pretty proud of herself when she gets onto her feet and displays her cowgirl/bowlegged walking stance, she's falling down plenty but it hasn't seemed to phase her at all. I have to say watching her make tracks is my favorite Christmas gift by far....it's the gift that keeps on giving. :)

I am beginning to recover from pneumonia now, it's been a tough road but I think the antibiotics are starting to work. The toughest obstacle is trying to sleep through coughing which is a task in itself.....

Christmas turned out nice, Mark picked up my sister, my mom and dad from their homes so they could spend Christmas Day with us. We had tacos for lunch and opened some pretty spectacular gifts. I'd say the day turned out pretty perfect, and even the snow fall, which I usually scoff at, was a nice touch for Christmas Day. I can't remember the last white Christmas before this one. The girls were in a great mood the whole day and McKenna had a BLAST opening gifts. It turns out, it doesn't matter what you get for a toddler as long as it needs to be unwrapped, it makes them happy.

Thank you to everyone who made this Christmas so special for our family. We love you all!!!!

P.S. Mark got me a set of pans, an iron, and a hand mixer.....do you think I should take that as a hint?! ~Jaime

1 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, and I didn't get to see it. I hope you took many videos.They will be so big when I get back. Hope everything is going better . I love you all, be sure and tell Mckenna and Lilah ,Grandma Joy loves them.