Electric Mayhem

12/22/2008 02:22:00 PM


So the December saga continues in The Beadnell Homestead. It's been a winter wonderland in Bothell, snowing more than...well, more than I think I have ever seen in this ne
ck of the woods before. I know there is a whole world of snow connoisseurs out there who would love our foot or more of snow, I however, am not one of those people. I find the snow to be completely miserable. I enjoy seeing i
t on postcards or on the tops of mountains hundreds of miles away, but that is pretty much the extent of my snow appreciation. So, needless to say I cannot wait for this snowy junk to melt...give me the rain any day over this. To add to my frozen misery, I have been really under the weather (no pun intended) since late last week. Mark has been taking char
ge of all the household duties with the babies and has been really great, though I can tell he's wearing a bit thin himself. Today I finally got into a walk in clinic (they were closed due to snow before....grrrrr) and I found out what I was hoping wasn't true. I have a massive pneumonia in my left lung. I could scream, but I may cough up a lung so I will spare you the details. I am hoping that the medicine I was given will make me feel better before Christmas arrives, and after that I will be counting down the days for this month to end!

Cough, Pflegm, Cough
Jaime

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you feel better soon! I'm sorry about the snow, although I am dreaming of a white Christmas...no such luck in North Carolina. I think snow belongs outside on Christmas morning, but I can do without it any other time.