"There is no one alive that is youer than you" Dr Seuss

4/28/2006 11:19:00 AM


Today McKenna ate the last tidbits of a jar of apple baby food. It's a big event for her as she has never actually finished a jar that I started before....it took her so long to eat the baby food before that I had to throw out whatever was left. This time it only took a week to finish one :)
Now she is officially 25 weeks old and growing so fast I can barely keep up. She now knows that rattles are supposed to be shaken, and is growing ever fonder of things that create noise. She also learned that if she taps on the floor and stares at the object of her desire long enough mommy will get it for her....seems she acquired more of her fathers traits than I originally thought.:)
Things in the homefront are going well, Mark made an awesome fence around the man shed outside so the little beans I will be watching when the childcare thing starts won't get hurt. The playground is almost done and is quite a hoot to play with, and we just bought a pressure washer which may be my favorite toy ever. There is nothing quite as magical as blowing dirt off the sidewalk. We have two weeks until our home inspector comes out to make sure we are child friendly so we have been busy little bees.
Another fun event that took place is our aquarium trip last weekend with KD. Mckenna actually stayed awake the whole time and seemed to have a good time. She sure loves fish!
Well, sounds like she is hungry so I better be off...before I go one last thought....
I entered McKenna into a cutest baby competition online and she didn't win! What's wrong with those judges??????

0 comments: