Early Visit from the Easter Bunny

4/06/2006 04:39:00 PM


So Jaime had the idea of taking some early Easter pictures of McKenna and they turned out great! I'm just the proudest Daddy in the world :)

Shawn and I did some backyard remodeling/landscaping this past weekend which turned out fairly well. If you don't count the 6" deep ruts I put into the lawn because of the tractor I rented. The firepit is now gone and we have about 20' by 20' more of pea graveled play space for the Day Care and McKenna. We got new swings for the swingset and I have all of the wood to build the slide area. Now I just need time to install. Hopefully it will be all ready for the Grand Opening of NellNell Daycare in a few months. Jaime turned in the paperwork so we are just waiting for a home inspection. We took the last of the CPR classes and Jaime is in the process of taking the 20 hour STARS training and when she finishes then I will start.

I finally got the truck back from the shop (it took them 2 weeks just to look at it). It drives great now and was a lot less expensive than I'd planned for so we got some new tires as well since the others were completely bald. Hopefully it will continue to run well since it comes in extrememly handy. Jaime has been driving it home from work at night, which makes it a lot easier on McKenna and me because we don't have to make the trek in to pick her up anymore right around bed time.

Best be off for now! Have a great Easter!

1 comments:

BenJohnson said...

Nice kid you have there. Been a fast 5 months. I miss Plywood Supply. Life in the heart of Milwaukee is going great. Take Care Beadnell's