What a great way to wrap up the year

12/29/2005 05:46:00 PM


What a year we have had! As I write this post I am holding the most beautiful baby in my arms. She is definetly the best gift I could have gotten for Christmas & I can't possibly explain what a joy it was spending her first Christmas with her. She is quickly beginning to show her own personality which is so much fun to see....she has the magnetic personality of her dads and the stubborn pout of her mom together they can be a leathal combo and both Mark & I are preparing for a life without the word 'No' in our vocab.
I am getting closer and closer to going back to work which makes me sad because I am going to miss out on so much of her firsts. I am half expecting the daycare to call us shortly after she starts going to tell us she is too high maintenance and they can't watch her so I will be forced to stay home :) She can be quite a handful but it is so worth the price. I can't imagine life without our little precious and can no longer remember what its like to not be a mom.......you never think that your life can literally change overnight but it does and when that happens it is the most wonderful event you could ever imagine. Being a mom is amazing, it is also the toughest job out there so I now have a new appreciation for all of those who care for children.
I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful holiday season and is as fortunate as Mark & I have been this year. Thank you all for being so involved in our lives and for helping us out so much this year. We love you all.
Jaime

0 comments: