Merry Holidays! From All of us, to all of you :)

12/15/2005 02:21:00 PM


Jaime and I went to see Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe last Sunday while Jeni babysat for us. It was kinda weird the both of us being without McKenna for the first time. I was looking around the whole thinking there was something I should be doing. I had my cell on vibrate in my pocket with my hand on it the whole time making sure I didn't miss that "urgent" call.

The movie was great. The CGI animals were pretty realistic (one of the things that I was hesitant about), especially Aslan the main Lion, voiced by Liam Neeson. It's amazing what they can do nowadays. The story, if you don't know, has some fairly obvious religious undertones which coincide nicely with the Christmas season. It's certainly worthy of a theatre experience with the surround sound and so forth. I'd give it 4-1/4 out of 5 diapers.


We bought a little Christmas tree (5') on Saturday as well and I put up the Christmas lights around the house. We actually had snow on the ground for awhile, but now it's just really cold (for Seattle anyway, it's been below 32 at night and in the mid 40's during the day) I've almost got my Christmas shopping done although that doesn't account for much because I'm only getting stuff for Jaime & McKenna this year (sorry everyone else). Jaime has pretty much been done since July. We had wrapped presents all over the house for awhile now.

I finally finished the last math class that I have to take for my degree last week as well. I completely bombed the final but still managed to pull a 3.9 out of the class. Which leaves me with a 3.88 overall and still in the Phi Theta Kappa thing (which I pretty much just joined up for the plaque). I'm taking this quarter off to adjust to parenthood but plan to slowly get back into things in the near future.



Until Next Time,

Happy Holidays! from The Beadnell's.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Loved the Christmas comics =-) Glad to hear Narnia is good...I've been a bit skeptical. Chad and I might check it out over the weekend. Love ya!