"Remember, you can't beam through a forcefield. So don't try it."

9/28/2005 02:32:00 PM

So Jaime and I ventured to the Puyuallup Fair to take in the cotton candy, animals, and of course the Brad Paisley/Sugarland concert. It was lots of fun, although there HAS to be a better way to do the parking and traffic control in that town, Geesh! We saw lots of animals (both human and the animal type), ate lots of foods that we probably shouldn't, and walked around a little more than normal. All in all a fun outing.
The concert was great, Sugarland was good and Brad Paisley was awesome. He's just such a great performer and really funny. If you've never listened to the lyrics to his songs you should give him a go. You'll never guess who showed up at the concert and sang a song with Brad....no.....no....William Shatner...that's right, Captain Kirk himself. It was pretty funny. I guess Brad Paisley did a guest spot on his latest album and they sang that song together at the concert.
For my latest movie review, I'd highly recommend Shaun of the Dead, giving it a 5 diaper rating. Not for the kids, as it is pretty gory with lots of cussing....but a hilarious campfest movie none the less. And for the kids, Because of Winn Dixie. It wasn't really well acted, nor was it one of the best movies I've seen, but it was entertaining, in a 'oh look at that dog smile' sort of way. I'd give it a 2 diaper rating. Dave Matthews played a bit part in it (he should stick to singing), and Annasophia Robb, most notably from this years Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, was pretty cute.
School started up for me last night, my last math class required for this degree! I just hope I can finish it with a half way decent grade and without being away from Jaime and the baby too much.
All in all, everything else is going fairly smoothly. Jaime is starting to feel a little more tired and run down, but the baby is moving around a lot and seems to be in good health from what everyone can tell.
Until next time~


"Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case." -William Shatner

0 comments: